Network Function Virtualization and Software-Defined Networking Course
Don't miss your opportunity to learn from wireless expert,
Javan Erfanian as he discusses NFV and SDN and the role these technologies play along the road to 5G.
NEW COURSE! This course provides an end-to-end picture of Network FunctionVirtualization and Software-Defined Networking, in terms of how they're being leveraged today and the increasingly fundamental paradigm shifts in the future. Understand the significant role these technologies play on the road to 5G.
By the end of this course you are expected to understand and appreciate the following:
- The detailed technologies, functions, standards, and simply the what,
- why, how and when with respect to Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
- An end-to-end understanding of LTE roadmap and role of software- and cloud-based functions, networks, and service delivery, virtualized networks, and "Anything-As-A-Service".
- The benefits, challenges, realities, motivations, design requirements, business implications, use cases and examples, in the context of migration, transformations and evolution path.
- Operational efficiency, scalability and flexibility, multi-tenancy, agility and innovations.
- End-to-end road to 5G and the central role of cloud- and NFV/SDN-based networks, networking and delivery.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Those interested in detailed understanding NFV and SDN, their technologies, standards, roles, implications, and evolution path in an end to end context of LTE roadmap, software- and cloud-based and virtualized network and service delivery, and the road to 5G.
Tuesday, 30 June 2015
Online via WebEx
Price: $300 IEEE/ComSoc member; $250 non-member
Створено 26.06.2015 23:54
Змінено 27.06.2015 00:00